Assessment – 66 hours • Person Centered Service/Recovery Planning – 63 hours • Counseling – 93 hours • Service Coordination – 48 hours • Professional Responsibility and Ethics – 30 hours
Related Work Experience
Formal Education Applicant must meet the minimum hours of work experience required for the and Work Experience highest degree held in a related field or 10,000 hours of related experience regardless of the level of degree held in a non-related field.
- Master’s Degree or higher in a related field – 2,000 hours work experience
- Bachelors Degree in a related field – 6,000 hours of work experience
- Bachelors Degree or higher in an unrelated field – 10,000 hours of work experience
Related fields are: counseling, psychology, or social work
- 300 hours of Direct Supervision; a minimum of 20 hours must be documented in each of the 5 performance domains
- Written Exam 150 item, multiple-choice written exam
Our training program offers the full complement of education hours and content areas that you need to fulfill the training requirements for your certification with the Florida Certification Board.
Criminal Background Must have a clean criminal history for a minimum of 3-years prior to application for certification, including release from all sanctions. Code of Ethics Must read and sign an attestation agreeing to comply with the FCB Code of Ethical & Professional Conduct.